Tuesday, September 18, 2012

In a nutshell

     Hello everyone near or far! My name is Natalie Blanco and I am a 22 year old Cuban American student at Edison State College located in Naples, Florida. I am currently enrolled in prerequisites classes for the teaching degree in which I hope to be accepted into in the upcoming spring semester. Even though I am still unsure on what grade level I would like to teach I am becoming more and more interested in possibly becoming a middle school science teacher. With my naturalistic style and energetic personality I imagine an exciting classroom that I would love to be apart of let alone teach. Teaching language arts and history are possibilities as well.

     I have lived in Naples for about 12 years now and absolutely love it. While others are trying to get out of this town I am digging my feet deeper into staying. Below I have posted a picture that I have personally taken here in Naples, Florida. One evening coming back in from being out on the boat with my boyfriend,  I noticed the sun was setting so gracefully just behind the mangroves and the remaining sunlight was glistening off the water. No one else was around, you could only hear the noises of the birds and the occasional splash of a fish. It was so peaceful and serene. It is this image that represents me. In love with nature and all it has to offer. The beauty, the peacefulness, the silence, it truly is something that many do not take in enough.
Photo Credit to me (Natalie Blanco)
Naples, FL.
Photo Credit to me (Natalie Blanco)
Naples, FL.

3 comments:

  1. Middle school science is a field that I also am thinking about exploring! I love the picture you took, and your descriptive imagery makes me feel like I was relaxing right there on the boat with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natalie, love the photo's. After a day like today, it brought a piece of serenity over me and made me appreciate, what is so freely given.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such scenes are very comforting...and nourishing, too! Glad you had such a great experience - keep it close to your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete